TRA 2018 will include a broad spectrum of research and innovation activities, which will range from basic research to application-oriented engineering, social, technical and economic aspects, as well as policies and standards. The presentations will feature in various formats:
dedicated to key political topics addressed by invited high-level speakers; this category also includes the opening and closing sessions, during which one TRAVISIONS award ceremonies for students will be held.
to address major innovation fields and convey policy messages and industrial key issues.
on the conference topics where the reviewed papers will be presented by authors, either as oral or poster presentations.
are special TRA2018 sessions in the form of a typical podium session or panel discussion. Invited session is intended to provide unique opportunities to scientists and other professionals to demonstrate, discuss and exchange on timely topics with TRA2018 participants that are not covered by other sessions or events. Inviting organisation is responsible for the content of its session as well as for the speakers selection and presentation management.
which will include Poster Exhibition and two events.
Topics and modes of transport
The topics for TRA 2018 are:
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
All paper topics can refer to the following modes of transport:
- Not mode-specific
Last updated : 15/12/2017