TRA2016 Detailed Preliminary Programme now available here.
The TRA 2016 programme will include:
- Plenary sessions dedicated to key political topics addressed by invited high-level speakers; this category also includes the opening and closing sessions, during which two TRA VISIONS award ceremonies will be held – the first for students and the second for senior researchers.
- Strategic sessions to address major innovation fields and convey policy messages and industrial key issues,
- Scientific and technical sessions on the conference topics, where the reviewed papers will be presented by authors, either as oral or poster presentations,
- TRA Marketplace which will include Poster Sessions (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), Results Forum and Outreach Sessions,
- Invited sessions are special TRA2016 sessions in the form of a typical podium session or panel discussion. Invited session is intended to provide unique opportunities to scientists and other professionals to demonstrate, discuss and exchange on timely topics with TRA2016 participants that are not covered by other sessions or events. Inviting organisation is responsible for the content of its session as well as for the speakers selection and presentation management,
- Workshops – conversation gatherings around relevant cross-cutting issues with large impact like women’s employment in Transport, new skills and jobs for tomorrow’s Transport, etc.). Two main workshops will be held during TRA2016: a Student Workshop (organised by the EC and ETRA), and Women’s Workshop (organised by the EC and IBDiM).
- Special Sessions – organised by the European Commission to focus on international cooperation, future developments of the Research and Innovation Agenda
- Associated and side events – any event, meeting or conference organised by stakeholders on their own, independently of TRA2016 Conference: e.g. project meetings; ETP plenaries; thematic conferences prepared by other institutions, etc.