TRA 2018 offers an arena for researchers, scientists and engineers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policy makers and stakeholders framing research and transport policy. To this end, a MARKETPLACE will take place at the Exhibition Area (Hall A). Here, throughout the whole duration of TRA, participants will find animation and interactive events:
Marketplace Posters (MPP) will show innovations and solutions with high market relevance and implementation potential at the TRA 2018 in Vienna. The posters will be presented in the Exhibition Area. The Call for Marketplace Posters is now closed.
Dates and facts for your submission
|27 September 2017||Call opens|
|12 December 2017||Deadline for submission of abstracts|
|15 January 2018||Notification of MPP-Authors about the final decisions|
|01 March 2018||MPPs to be uploaded to ConfTool|
- MPP-Authors to submit an abstract of max. 500 words
- MPP- Template will be provided as soon as abstracts have been accepted
- MPP-Titles and posters will be included in the programme
- MPPs need to relate to transport
- Authors select one or more of the twelve TRA 2018 topics (topics see here below)
- MPPs need to have market relevance – they show:
Market solutions and innovations
Latest project results with high impact and exploitation potential
Innovative industrial developments
Interesting applications looking for transfer opportunities
Valuable projects in their inception phase
TRA 2018 topics
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
Looking forward to receiving your contribution for the TRA 2018 Marketplace and meeting you at TRA 2018! If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1, Monday, April 16th: SME-Instrument – Business Acceleration Services Event
SME Instrument – Business Acceleration Services event: The European ‘SME Instrument‘ has selected world-class innovation companies for a dedicated matching with new financial and business partners. Join in and become partner of the ‘SME Instrument’ in one of our pitching or networking sessions. What are you waiting for? Time has come to leave your competition behind!
Day 2 – 4, Tuesday till Thursday, April 17th – 19th: ETNA2020/EEN Networking and Brokerage Event
ETNA2020/EEN Networking and Brokerage Event: the EU-funded project ETNA 2020 will organise – jointly with Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – a Networking and Brokerage event focusing on topics covered by the Horizon 2020 Transport Work Programme 2018-2020. Here,
- Participants looking for partners to apply to the calls published in the Transport Work Programme 2018 will have the opportunity to present their organisation and ideas for project proposals in two different ways:
a) In the form of a brief oral presentation – pitch – of 15 minutes max., using templates specially designed for this purpose.
b) By participating in bilateral meetings – B2B – of max. 20 minutes.
- Participants will have the opportunity to learn about how to take advantage of the ETNA 2020 Partner Search Services. Participants will have the opportunity to get to know the system in real time, create a new user and receive personal training on how to use and find partners on the system.
- Last but not least, participants will have the opportunity to attend the ETNA 2020 Workshop on international cooperation ‘Taking advantages to expand your Transport R&I activities outside of Europe’.
Registration to TRA Conference 2018 is a pre-requisite for participation in the Networking and Brokerage Event. Without confirmed registration to TRA 2018, those interested in the ETNA 2020/EEN event will not have access to the stand.
Draft programme and registration to the Networking and Brokerage Event available here
Last updated : 08/01/2018