Invitation to become Reviewer for TRA 2018!
High expertise in transport research is very welcome to review scientific and technical papers being submitted for the Transport Research Arena TRA 2018 – THE European research and technology biennial conference on transport and mobility which will take place in Vienna, Austria on April 16-19, 2018. We would highly appreciate your support!
Review of abstracts/papers will be carried out in the following topics:
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
Two types of reviews will be needed:
- for scientific papers, which will undergo a scientifically-oriented review process
- for technical papers, which are reviewed based on the quality of technology, relevance for implementation and case studies
A selection of the best scientific papers will be invited for publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and made electronically accessible.
Please express your interest to become a reviewer for TRA 2018 by sending an e-mail to Mrs. Veronika Prändl-Zika: Programme@travie2018.at. The same e-mail address can be used for any further questions. You will receive more information on the review process as soon as you have been registered as a reviewer.
Last updated : 28/02/2017