Full Paper Submission
Full Paper Submission
TRA 2018 received a high number of abstracts which all underwent a defined review process. Authors of accepted abstracts are now invited to submit their full papers by October 2th 2017 using the TRA 2018 paper template which can be found here.
Please submit your papers via our Conference Management Tool ConfTool logging in to your account: https://www.conftool.pro/traconference2018/
After full papers have successfully passed the review process authors will be informed to provide either an oral presentation or a poster to TRA 2018.
BECOME A REVIEWER
Due to the high number of abstract submissions TRA 2018 is still looking for reviewers with high expertise in various fields of transport research for the full paper review phase. We highly appreciate your support! Become a Reviewer of the TRA2018!
|21 December 2016||Call for abstracts opens|
|21 March 2017||Abstracts due|
|24 April 2017||Extended Deadline: Abstracts due|
|04 July 2017||Abstracts review decision sent to authors|
|From 24 July 2017||Full paper submission possible|
|14 September 2017||Full paper due|
|02 October 2017||Extended Deadline: Full paper due|
|28 November 2017||Full paper review decision sent to authors|
|14 December 2017||Revised paper submission deadline|
|11 January 2018||Revised paper review deadline|
|22 January 2018||Final programme publication|
|31 January 2018||Deadline camera ready paper submission|
|21 March 2018||Deadline submission of powerpoint slides for checking by the session chair|
|21 March 2018||Deadline submission of posters|
|16-19 April 2018||7th European Transport Research Arena, Reed Messe Wien, Vienna/Austria|
Conference registration for authors
|30 November 2017||Start conference registration for authors|
|09 January 2018||End of conference registration for authors
For each accepted paper at least one presenter is required to be registered by January 9, 2018 to be included in the TRA 2018 conference programme.
Full Papers will be submitted in the following research topics:
TRA 2018 TOPICS
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
The topics of the contributions will refer to all modes of transport: road, rail, waterborne and aviation. Moreover, here will be presentations and discussion on cross-modal themes and on topics that are not mode-specific. For more details on TRA 2018 Topics please see the keyword list here.
TRA 2018 will include:
- Plenary sessions dedicated to important policy challenges addressed by invited keynote speakers
- Strategic sessions fostering exchange between industry and policy makers and addressing major innovation fields
- A large number of scientific and technical sessions in which reviewed papers will be presented either orally or as posters to the audience
- Poster presentations for Outreach Marketplace
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
TRA 2018 is open to
- researchers, academics, students and young researchers, engineers,
- transport infrastructure managers and owners
- traffic operation managers, transport operators
- SMEs and Start-Ups
- industry, vehicle manufacturers and suppliers, ship builders
- public authorities, governmental bodies
- non-governmental organisations
- other transport stakeholders and decision makers.
Last updated : 12/09/2017