Full Paper Submission
Full Paper Submission
TRA 2018 received a high number of abstracts which all underwent a defined review process. Authors of accepted abstracts were invited to submit their full papers by 2nd October 2017 using the TRA 2018 paper template which can be found here. Papers should have been submitted via the Conference Management Tool ConfTool.
Once full papers have successfully passed the review process, authors will be informed to provide either an oral presentation or a poster to TRA 2018.
TRA 2018 paper submission is concluded.
|21st December 2016||Call for abstracts opens|
|21st March 2017||Abstracts due|
|24th April 2017||Extended Deadline: Abstracts due|
|4th July 2017||Abstracts review decision sent to authors|
|From 24th July 2017||Full paper submission possible|
|14th September 2017||Full paper due|
|2nd October 2017||Extended Deadline: Full paper due|
|28th November 2017||Full paper review decision sent to authors|
|14th December 2017||Revised paper submission deadline|
|11th January 2018||Revised paper review deadline|
|22nd January 2018||Final programme publication|
|31st January 2018||Deadline camera ready paper submission|
|21st March 2018||Deadline submission of powerpoint slides for checking by the session chair|
|21st March 2018||Deadline submission of posters|
|16-19th April 2018||7th European Transport Research Arena, Reed Messe Wien, Vienna/Austria|
Conference registration for authors
|30 November 2017||Start conference registration for authors|
|09 January 2018||End of conference registration for authors
For each accepted paper at least one presenter is required to be registered by January 9, 2018 to be included in the TRA 2018 conference programme.
Full Papers will be submitted in the following research topics:
TRA 2018 TOPICS
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
The topics of the contributions will refer to all modes of transport: road, rail, waterborne and aviation. Moreover, here will be presentations and discussion on cross-modal themes and on topics that are not mode-specific. For more details on TRA 2018 Topics please see the keyword list here.
TRA 2018 will include:
- Plenary sessions dedicated to important policy challenges addressed by invited keynote speakers
- Strategic sessions fostering exchange between industry and policy makers and addressing major innovation fields
- A large number of scientific and technical sessions in which reviewed papers will be presented either orally or as posters to the audience
- Poster presentations for Outreach Marketplace
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
TRA 2018 is open to
- researchers, academics, students and young researchers, engineers,
- transport infrastructure managers and owners
- traffic operation managers, transport operators
- SMEs and Start-Ups
- industry, vehicle manufacturers and suppliers, ship builders
- public authorities, governmental bodies
- non-governmental organisations
- other transport stakeholders and decision makers.
Last updated : 16/11/2017