Registration for the upcoming Transport Research Arena (TRA 2018) in Vienna, Austria, from 16-19th April 2018, is now open. TRA 2018 is the 7th edition of Europe’s largest transport research and technology conference and this time features the theme of ”A digital era for transport”. The conference addresses representatives from politics, administrations, research and industry alike to shape the future of transport and mobility and facilitate a common exchange. All modes of transport will be covered.
Registration for TRA 2018
Tickets for TRA 2018 can be booked online on the TRA Website www.traconference.eu/registration. Do it now and take advantage of the early bird rate up to 29th January 2018. Tickets are available for all four days or each separate day of the conference. Individual rates are offered for specific categories of visitors such as exhibitors, authors, students, reviewers and young researchers.
Why attend TRA 2018?
We definitely have some good reasons for you to visit TRA 2018:
- Meet more than 3,000 high-level representatives from research, industry, public administration and politics from all over Europe, USA and Asia.
- Choose between more than 600 presentations and posters on topics related to the event theme ”A digital era for transport”.
- Discuss and exchange ideas in an open arena on the most important topics and challenges in transport and mobility research, for example automated driving, decarbonisation, logistics, transport infrastructure or enabling technologies as 5G, IoT or block chains.
- Get inspired by the latest research in transport and technology and use the opportunity to shape new and future policy, ideas, technological solutions and business models.
- Enjoy various networking and socialising activities such as the TRA Marketplace, meeting areas, expert speed dating, side events and co-conferences.
- Increase your visibility and be part of the 7,000 square-metre exhibition area.
- Demonstrate your latest developments and present hands-on research activities in the Interactive Zone.
- Explore never-seen-before formats together with various new target groups like the StartUp zone.
- Learn about the key innovations by young and senior researchers with the winners of the TRA VISIONS 2018 awards.
- Enjoy Vienna and its cultural and tourist highlights such as the Schloss Schönbrunn, the Wiener Prater, Sacher Torte and much more.
All information you need about the individual rates and registration can be found on the TRA Website. See you in just under five months’ time at TRA 2018!